- Overall dimensions (l× w× d): 150 * 120 * 130mm
- Transfer gel area (l× w): 11cm× 9cm
- Total buffer capacity: about 700ml
Mini Transfer Electrophoresis Tank, GEP-TH-ZY02
- The positive electrodes gather together for 4cm, generating a strong electric field to carry out effectively.
- Protein transfer printing, built-in ice box, blue crystal ice box is optional, which can quickly absorb electricity.
- Heat generated by swimming.
- Used with HT-Mini01 or Mini04High-flexibility wire, open cover and power-off design to ensure safety;
- The electrode can be replaced for easy maintenance;
- 99.99% high purity platinum electrode has the best conductivity and corrosion resistance.
|Overall dimensions (l× w× d)||150 * 120 * 130mm|
|Transfer gel area (l× w)||11cm× 9cm|
|Total buffer capacity||about 700ml|
|Electrophoresis tank (upper cover)||one|
|Electrophoresis tank (lower tank)||one|
|foam-rubber cushion||4 blocks|
|Lan Bing box||two|