- Cleanliness: Class 100
- Size: 3 feet, 5 foot, 8.5 feet
- HEPA filter: 99.999% efficiency at 0.3 um
- Protection: sample only
Laminar Flow Cabinet, Horizontal Type, LCB-H Series
Laminar Flow Cabinet/ Clean Bench
1. Horizontal laminar flow design, 304 stainless steel countertop,Suitable for using in conjunction with PCR.
2. All-steel frame structure, seamless inner wall and inner top plate, no screws, no dead corners for bacteria, and the surface is lead-free, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly.
3. Gravity-balanced sliding front window, “intrinsic safe design” will not hurt the operator’s arm in the event of a failure, and the lift is stable to be positioned at will.
4.The wind speed is adjustable in 6 grades, controlled by a touch switch, and an LED strip indicating system.
5. The coarse-efficiency filter can be replaced, extending the life of the high-efficiency filter.
6. Suitable for teaching, small-scale production and general scientific research.
|W ×D×H (including the bracket)||1360×815×1850|
|Work space dimensions (mm) W ×D×H||1320×630×670|
|Applicable unmber of persons||Double-person and single surface|
|Specification and quantity of efficient filters||610×610×50 (2)|
|Specification and quantity of fluorescent lamps||40W×1|
|Specification and quantity of UV lamps||40W×1|
|Maximum power consumption||220w(No socket)|
|Filtration efficiency||Density of dust particles with the diameter ≥ 0.5 μm in each liter air in the work space: ≤ 3.5grains/L|
|Airflow Velocity (m/s)||Average of 0.25~0.60m/s|
|Power supply||Single phase, AC 220V/50Hz|
|Laminar flow direction||Horizontal laminar flow|
|Material of work space||304 stainless steel|
|Material of cabinet||Cold-rolled steel plate with plastic-spray treatment+tempered glass|
|Half peak value of bench surface vibration (μm)||≤5|
|Number of in-cabinet sockets||NO|
|Control mode||LED display+membrane switch|