Chat with us, powered by LiveChat
Home>Products>Biological Safety Cabinets, Cell Culture Solution>Biological Safety Cabinet, Class II Type A2, BSC-IIA2 Series

Biological Safety Cabinet, Class II Type A2, BSC-IIA2 Series

  • Air circulation mode :30% exhausted & 70% re-circulated
  • Displays all safety information on one screen
  • Both audible and visual alarms
  • Angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
  • HEPA Filter efficiency : 99.995% at 0.3 micron, H14 as per EN 1822 EU
  • Cleanliness Class: Class 100 (ISO3 )

Share the product

Description

Description:

The Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is mainly used for handling pathogenic biological samples or for applications that require a sterile work zone. This equipment is designed to have: an inflow for protecting the operator, an HEPA-filtered downflow which creates an ISO Class 3 work surface and prevents cross-contamination for protecting the sample and an HEPA-filtered exhaust for protecting the environment. In the A2 cabinet, about 70% of air from the positive plenum is recirculated as downflow, and the remaining 30% is discharged to the lab through the exhaust filter.

Advantages

Microprocessor Control system

  • Displays all safety information on one screen
  • Airflow speed sensor monitors the airflow in real time to ensure safety
  • Has audible and visual alarms

Filtration system

  • 99.995% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron, HEPA as per IEST-RP-CC001.3 USA or >99.995% at MPPS, H14 as per EN 1822 EU
  • Unique operation time recording and alarm system to remind the remaining service life of the filter.

Cabinet construction

  • Negative pressure around the working area to ensure the safety of personnel and experiment
  • Robust cabinet construction with key components, including fluorescent lamps, control system are located away from contamination air to permit service without decontamination.
  • Glass side to increase brightness with maximum visibility & Stainless Steel side walls available

Ergonomic features

  • Angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
  • Frameless, shatterproof sash is easier to clean, offers larger, unobstructed viewing area.

Single-piece Internal work zone

  • Large radius for easy cleaning
  • Eliminates welded joints to prevent accumulation of contaminants

Antimicrobial Powder Coating

  • Eliminates 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure

Specifications

Model BSC-IIA2-3F BSC-IIA2-4F BSC-IIA2-5F BSC-IIA2-6F
Air circulation mode 30% exhausted & 70% re-circulated
External Dimension (W x D x H) 1080×790×2150mm 1382×790×2150mm 1525×790×2150mm 1940x790x2150mm
Gross Internal Dimension (W x D x H) 915×600×680mm 1220×600×680mm 1360×600×680mm 1800x600x680mm
Airflow Velocity Inflow 0.56m/s  ( >0.55m/s)
Downflow 0.30m/s (0.25~0.55m/s)
Airflow Exhaust Volume 370 m3 /h 490 m3 /h 550 m3 /h 725 m3 /h
Filter Efficiency (%)  

> 99.995% at 0.3 micron, H14 as per EN 1822 EU

Cleanliness class ISO3
Sound Emission ≤ 62dB(A)
Fluorescent Lamp Intensity ≥ 1000Lux
Display LCD+Remote control
Electricity 220V AC /50Hz
Nominal Power Consumption 850W
Maximum Power Consumption 1850W (Contains two spare sockets 1000W)
Certificates CE,FDA,ISO9001
Net Weight 290Kg 305Kg 320Kg 326Kg

Title

    Contact Us Now!

    We will usually contact you within 24 hours. You could also call us (+86-531-88982330) during working hours ( 8:30 am to 5:45 pm UTC+8 Mon.~Sat. ) or use the website live chat to get prompt reply.

    Contact Info

    17th floor, Mingsheng Building, Xinluo Street, Jinan

    Phone: +86-531-88982330

    Fax: +86-531-88983691

    Web: www.bioevopeak.com

    Go to Top