- Illuminating/viewing geometry: 8/d
- Measuring Aperture: Φ4mm
- Measuring Conditions: D65
Colorimeter, Portable Type, SP-CLR1P
- The instrument fully considered the user experience. Adopt humanized design concept-make the measurement easier.
- Adopting creative facula locating and cross locating-make the measurement conveniently, quickly and accurately.
- Small measuring aperture-easy to measure concave-convex object.
- No need to calibrate each time which simplify the operation.
- New integrating sphere optical path design-improve measurement stability and precision.
- This colorimeter has various spaces. The user can select it according to their needs. And the instrument can display Whiteness, Yellowness and Color Fastness which is used widely.
- The precise and stable hand-head structure to make the measurement easier.
|Display Mode||CIEL ‘a’b*C*h’; CIEL *a*b*; CIEXYZ|
|Color Difference Formula||ΔE*ab; ΔL*a*b*; ΔE*C*h*|
|Light Source||LED blue light excitation|
|Detector||Silicon photoelectric diode|
|Repeatability||Standard deviation with in ΔE*ab 0.07 (Measurement Conditions: Average of 30 measurements of standard white plate)|
|Storage||100 pcs standard samples;
20000 pcs test samples
|Minimum Interval Between Measurement||Approx. 1 sec|
|Battery Life||More than 3000 times|
|Lamp Life||3 years, more than 1.6 million times|
|Display||TFT True Color 2.8inch@ (16:9)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10~40℃ (32℉-104℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-20~50℃ (-4℉-122℉)|
|Humidity Range||Relative humidity 0~85% with no condensation|
|Standard Accessories||Powder adapter, Li-ion battery, operating instruction, white calibration cover, wristband, cross platform, 4mm measuring aperture, software, USB cable, 4mm aperture for small concave-convex surface|
|Operation Accessories||Miniature thermal printer|