- Temperature variation(℃): RT+10~300℃
- Load per rack (kg): 15/kg 2 for standard configuration
Drying Oven / Incubator ( Dual-use ), DON-30-125 Series
- The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic spraying process.
- The working roomis made of high-quality mirror-finished stainless steel, and the four corners are in arc transitions.The surface is treated by anti-corrosion process.The spacing of the partitions is adjustable. The quick detachable structure of the bottom heating cover is convenient for cleaning.
- The PID microcomputer intelligent temperature controller has functions such as precise timing of temperature control, over-temperature alarm, precise temperature control, and convenient reading.
- The box door with new structure has good heat insulation effect.There is a double-layer tempered glass observation window with a large viewing angle in the middle, equipped with a lock-type elastic adjustment door lock, and a high-temperature resistant silicone sealing strip to ensure good tightness and prevent heat loss.
- The heating power has two gears, which can meet the needs of users at high and low temperature.
In addition to the standard functions, it also has the following functions:
1.Large-screen LCD display.
2.The independent temperature limit system has the function of over-temperature interruption. When the main controller fails, it will alarm and cut off the output in time, which double protects the safety of the experiment.
|Temperature fluctuation (℃)||±1.0℃|
|Temperature resolution (℃)||0.1℃|
|Load per rack (kg)||15/kg 2 for standard configuration|
|Power Supply||AC110/220V±10%, 50/60Hz|