- Low noise, strong reliability, easy operation
- The mattress is made of memory foam mattress
- Equipped with various functional accessories
- Equipped with a hand rest
Electric Ophthalmic Operating Table, Low-position Function, ORB-VII
The electric ophthalmic operating table is a new product developed in accordance with the clinical requirements of the hospital. It is suitable for low-position surgery such as brain surgery, ophthalmology, ENT, etc., especially suitable for eye surgery. It is convenient for doctors to perform eye surgery when sitting in a sitting position. It is equipped with a hand rest. To reduce fatigue.
- The electric ophthalmic operating table has a low-position function, which is especially suitable for ophthalmic surgery
- The table top lifting and back-up operation (optional) is controlled by an electric mechanism, which has the advantages of low noise, strong reliability and convenient operation;
- The head is manually controlled, the operation is simple, the structure is reasonable, it has good comprehensive mechanical performance, and the scientific and reasonable design enables the lifting mechanism to achieve the advantages of stable work, strong carrying capacity, and low noise;
- The main frame is made of high-quality carbon steel materials, and the outer cover and the lifting cover are made of 304 stainless steel, which is durable and easy to clean;
- The mattress is made of memory foam mattress, which effectively relieves the pressure points of patients. The material meets safety standards, and the surface is antibacterial and easy to clean, which meets the disinfection requirements of the operating room;
- The base of the operating bed has a fixed or mobile function, with casters at the bottom, which can move flexibly and be fixed reliably;
- Equipped with various functional accessories to suit the needs of different operations and expand clinical coverage;
- The operating table is equipped with a built-in battery to ensure the normal use of the equipment in the event of a power failure.