- Gel Size(W×L): 180×420 mm
- Gel thickness: 0.4mm
- Gel amount: 1 pc
- Sample volume: (0.4mm)32,39wells
- Buffer Volume: ～500ML
Electrophoresis Cell, Nucleic Acid Sequencing, GEP-CSQ1B
- Simple operation, only four fastening knobsneeded.
- 50% buffer savingscompared with traditional tanks.
- Unfolded electrodes make repair and parts replacement easy and quick.
- Special heat dissipationprocessed aluminum plate firmly clings to the gel plates, which effectively guarantees the gel temperature is even, ensuring the electrophoresis trip is straighter.
- Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH Value stable during the whole experiment process.
- Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed.
|Glass plate size(W×L)||200×450 mm|
|Gel Size(W×L)||180×420 mm|
|Gel amount||1 pc|