- Number of slides: 10
- Buffer capacity: 400 ml
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 365*165*55 (mm)
Electrophoresis Tank, GEP-CSC10
- Suitable for single cell gel electrophoresis;
- Ensure that the sample is not exposed to sunlight, so as to reduce the probability of damage to the DNA sample;
- Optional cooling circulator to control the constant temperature of the buffer;
- The detachable electrode holdermakes the repair and replacement of the electrode more convenient, faster and safer;
- Automatically cut off the electrophoresis electric field when opening the lid to ensure safe operation.
This series of comet electrophoresis tanks are mainly used in the research of single cell gel electrophoresis (SCGE). It is mainly for the detection of DNA damage in cells to study the toxicology and carcinogenicity of its drugs.
|Number of slides||10|
|Buffer capacity||400 ml|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||365*165*55 (mm)|
|Net weight||1.2 (kg)|