- Effective pixels: 2560×1920
- Resolution:5.0 megapixels
- UV light transmission area(W*L): 250*200（mm）
- Visible light transmittance area(W*L): 250*210（mm）
- Sensitivity:Can detect the double chain DNA of EB staining below 20pg
- Camera:low illumination and high resolution digital CCD
Gel Documentation Imaging System, GEP-GD3E
- CCD with lower luxand high-resolution, easy to get dim stripes and real-time browse, whole-screen display and simple to operate:
- Six time zoomlens and simple to enlarge and shrink gel photos.
- The center position indicator, which can ensure the gel is placed in the center position.
- Intelligent control box:
- You can realize the control of the zoom, focus, aperture, UV light and white light through panel key.
- Safety functionfor your eyes that automatically shuts down the UV light when the door is opened and reactivates the UV light when the door is shut.
- Timed shut down: The UV light protection system automatically shuts down the lights after 15 minutes to maximize the life of lamp and vitreous.
- The zoom lens is protected with RS232interface.
- Drawer-style gel platform, convenient to observe, operate, and cutting gel.
- Transferring plate changes UV-light into white-light.
- Using a multi-layer gel-filter effectively filtersbackground noise.
- You can realize the control of the zoom, focus, aperture, UV light and white light through computer mouse.
- Regular and reliable system convenient to maintain and exchange parts.
|Signal to noise ratio||≥56db|
|Sensitivity||Can detect the double chain DNA of EB staining below 20pg|
|Camera||low illumination and high resolution digital CCD|
|Zoom lens||F=1:1.2，2/3 inch 6 times zoom lens|
|UV light transmission area(W*L)||250*200(mm)|
|Visible light transmittance area(W*L)||250*210(mm)|
|Transmission UV wavelength||302(nm)|
|Reflectance UV wavelength||254, 365(nm)|
|Transmission UV lamp power||302nm(8W)|
|Reflectance UV lamp power||254nm(11W), 365nm(11W)|