- Convenient and quick: the entire operation process is completed within 20 minutes.
- Safe and feasible: no toxic reagents such as phenol, chloroform, mercaptoethanol, etc. are involved, and it is non-toxic and harmless.
- Simple and efficient: Patented buffer system and efficient glass cellulose membrane can quickly obtain high-purity DNA/RNA.
Genomic DNA extraction kit, Rapid, Column method, D502
Virus DNA/RNA Kit (Column) D502
Viral DNA/RNA extraction in less than 20 minutes without Proteinase K.
This kit uses a centrifugal adsorption column that can specifically bind virus DNA/RNA and a buffer system with a patented formula, which is suitable for extracting viral DNA/RNA from 200ul of body fluids (including plasma, serum, whole blood, ascites, cultured cell supernatant, cerebrospinal fluid, urine,Cell suspension, etc.) tissue samples, or swab samples.. Used in centrifugal adsorption column, the glass cellulose membrane is a unique new material of the company, which can efficiently and specifically adsorb DNA/RNA, bind to Buffer at the same time, and maximize the removal of impurity proteins and so on. The extracted viral RNA has high purity, stable and reliable quality, and can be applied to various routines.Operations include PCR/RT-PCR, qPCR/qRT-PCR,sequencing,in vitro transcription and translation, restriction enzyme digestion,Bacterial transformation and other experiments.
1.Convenient and quick: the entire operation process is completed within 20 minutes.
2.Safe and feasible: no toxic reagents such as phenol, chloroform, mercaptoethanol, etc. are involved, and it is non-toxic and harmless.
3.Simple and efficient: Patented buffer system and efficient glass cellulose membrane can quickly obtain high-purity DNA/RNA.
Keep stable at Room Temperature (15-25) ℃ drily for more than 12 month.
Need to pay attention
- Perform sample collection in accordance with conventional sample collection methods. The collected samples can be used for processing immediately, or stored at -20°C (3 months), and repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Samples should be transported with dry ice or curling ice or foam box with ice and sealed.
- The virus has a strong ability to infect, and various defensive measures must be prepared before operation. Strictly follow the operation steps during the operation, and the waste must be put into the waste tank containing the disinfectant to avoid contaminating the laboratory and the staff.
- In order to avoid false positives due to contamination of other nucleic acids, centrifuge tubes, pipettes, Tip heads, reagents and gloves that do not contain DNA and RNA must be used, and the staff must wear masks for operation.
- Buffer VLQ, Buffer PP, Buffer IP and Buffer VW contain irritating compounds. Wear latex gloves and glasses during operation to avoid contamination with skin, eyes and clothes. Be careful not to inhale the mouth and nose. If it contaminates the skin and eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water or saline, and seek medical advice if necessary.
- If you are extracting viral RNA, please use RNase Free tip and 1.5 ml RNase Free centrifuge tube or treat the tip and 1.5 ml centrifuge tube with 0.1% DEPC water before use, to avoid viral RNA beingdegraded toRNase during the purification process..