- Trans area(W×L): 100×100 mm
- Buffer Volume: ～750(ml)
Electrophoresis Tank, Transfer Type, GEP-CWB5
- Electrode spacing is small, greatly save transfer time.
- With the color marking on thesplint, to ensure put the gel right into the inner core.
- Unfolded electrodes make repair and parts replacement easy and quick.
- The transparent top lid effectively prevents liquid in the cell from volatilizing and avoids electricity leakage.
- Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed.
- Not only can be used as a device independent, and can be used as a module with the buffer tank of GEP-EC2V-2.
|Trans area(W×L)||100×100 mm|