- Cleanliness: Class 100
- Size: 3 feet – 6 feet
- Operation door: One side, two sides
- HEPA filter: 99.999% efficiency at 0.3um
- Protection: sample only
Laminar Flow Cabinet, Vertical Type, LCB-VP Series
Laminar Flow Cabinet/ Clean Bench
The super clean workbench is mainly applied in various scientific research and production areas concerning electronic technique, aviation and aerospace, precision instruments, fine chemical industry, medical foods, and agronomic research, etc. This series of products can provide a locally air-cleaned,dustless and germless work environment, which presents good effect in improving process conditions and guaranteeing high product precision, purity and reliability.
LCB-VP series features
Full-color liquid crystal indication system,the standard remote controller with voice prompt achieves easier opration control,appropriate for scientific research and production applications with high reliability requirements.
1. The front electric lifting window system applicable to manual or pedal control liberates the hands of operators,and makes laboratory operation much easier.
2. Front window-the UV lamp interlocking system ensures no UV rays leakage and operator health protection.
3. The window height warning system prevents laboratory samples from damage due to misoperation.
4. The intelligent monitoring system of filter state provides real-time display of positive chamber pressure,residual life of efficient filter,and reminds timely replacement to avoid unnecessary delay and loss.
5. A 6-segment pressure and speed regulator in the fan provides easy and convenient operation control in combination with a LED segment indicator.
|W ×D×H (including the bracket)||1338×740×1934||1938×740×1934|
|Work space dimensions (mm) W ×D×H||1220×680×700||1820×680×700|
|Applicable unmber of persons||Single/double-person and single surface||Multi-person and single surface|
|Specification and quantity of efficient filters||582×510×50(piece2)||582×510×50(piece3)|
|Specification and quantity of fluorescent lamps||30W×1||40W×1|
|Specification and quantity of UV lamps||30W×1||40W×1|
|Maximum power consumption (including 500W from in-cabinet sockets)||820W||850W|
|Illuminance (Lux)||≥ 400|
|Cleanliness class||Class 100(@ ≥ 0.5m Federal 209E)|
|Filtration efficiency||Density of dust particles with the diameter ≥ 0.5 μm in each liter air in the work space: ≤ 3.5grains/L|
|Average wind speed (m/s)||0.25 ~ 0.60|
|Noise (dBA)||≤ 59|
|Power supply||Single phase, AC 220V/50Hz|
|Laminar flow direction||Vertical laminar flow|
|Material of work space||304 stainless steel|
|Material of cabinet||Cold-rolled steel plate with plastic-spray treatment+tempered glass|
|Half peak value of bench surface vibration (μm)||≤3|
|Number of in-cabinet sockets||1|
|Control mode||Color liquid crystal+membrane switch+remote controller+voice|
|Circulatory air volume||85%|
|Options||1.Front electric lifting window system. 2.Front window-UV lamp interlocking system.3.Window beight warning system. 4.Intelligent monitoring system of filter state.|