- Max speed/RCF: 5000rpm/3780xg
- Max capacity: 750mlx4
- Temperature Setting: -20-40℃
Low Speed Refrigerated Centrifuge, Floor-Standing, Large Capacity, CFG-5BL/CFGR-5B
- It has micro-computer control, electronic lock and AC variable-conversion motor which delivers high torque.
- Imported compressor unit with Non-CFC refrigerant. It measures up to environmental standards.
- The machine is programmable. The operation data can be stored automatically.
- LED display and the touching panel makes the operation easy.
- The real-time conversation of Speed and RCF is convenient for operation.
- It has self-locking device, over-speed safety device, over-temperature safety device, imbalance safety device and automatic alarm device.
- It has 10 files of acceleration and deceleration level for your choice.
Low-speed centrifuge use rules
- When the centrifuge is in the pre-cooling state, the centrifuge cover must be closed. After the centrifuge is finished, the rotor should be placed on the test bench and the residual water in the cavity should be driedand he centrifuge cover is open.
- Rotating head.When pre-cooling, the rotating head cover can be placed on the platform of the centrifuge or placed on the test bench. Do not screw it on the rotating head, because once it is accidentally activated, the rotating head cover will fly out, causing an accident!
- After the screw cap is tightened, be sure to touch the gap between the rotor and the cover with your fingers. If there is a gap, unscrew and retighten until the gap is confirmed before the centrifuge startwork.
- During the centrifugation process, the operator must not leave the centrifuge room. In case of abnormality, the operator cannot turn offthe power and press STOP. Fill in the centrifuge usage record before pre-cooling.
- Do not use fake and inferior centrifugation, and do not use aging, deformed, cracked centrifuge tubes.
- In the event of machine failure during the use of low-speed centrifuge, please contact us in time for damage.
When installing a low-speed centrifuge, pay attention to the position of the installation. When installing, the lid of the centrifuge should be opened as much as possible. Use a small level to find the level on the spindle. Then adjust the screw of the adjusting bolt next to the four casters to find the level. For the centrifuge, in order to ensure the normal use in the later stage, the floor should be firm and not recessed
|Speed accuracy||± 50r/min|
|Compressor Unit||/||French Tecumseh .
Compressor Unit, R404a