- Temp. control range: RT.+5℃~80℃
- Temp. Control Discrepancy: ±0.3℃
- Heating time: <15 min (20°C to 80℃)
- Capacity: Microplate *2
- Time range: 1min ~ 99h59min
Microplate Incubator, DBI-P80-2II
DBI-P80-2II is a microplate incubator formed by microprocessing technology combined with PID. It can oscillate the samples and easy to operate. It is mainly used for mixing or incubating cells at appropriate temperature in the solution of enzyme label plate (96/384 holes plate) and cell culture plate (24/48/96 holes plate, etc.).
- LCD display; temperature, time and speed display
- Up and down heating the microplate
- Stable and reliable operation
- Small, light and light noise.
- Two enzymatic plates or microporous plates, start alarm after stop
- Multiple safety protection, safe and convenient
|Temp. Control Discrepancy||±0.3℃|
|Temp. Ascending Time||<15 min (20°C to 80℃)|