- Microwave Chamber Material: 65L large volume 316L stainless steel cavity, internal and external multi-layer corrosion-resistant PFA spraying
- Batch Processing (bit): 16; 18; 40; 100
- Volume/tank: 100ml, 100ml, 70ml, 20ml
- Inner Tank Material: TFM
- Outer Tank Material: Aerospace composite fiber
- Rotor Structure: Independent frame; Alloy turntable integrated frame
Microwave Digestion/Extraction System, MDES-MST Series
Functions and Features:
- The outer tank of Xtra Fiber, a high-strength composite fiber that will not burst, burst or tear, is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
- Piezoelectric crystal pressure measurement technology to ensure that the main control tank is free of cross-contamination.
- Safety Bolt not only ensures safety but also high accuracy of test results
- Uni-Turn technology for continuous rotation of the digestion rotor in the same direction to increase uniformity and reliability.
- Rugged and durable industrial-grade furnace chamber structure strengthens the impact resistance of the furnace chamber.
- The high-strength alloy tank rack rotor allows the digestion tank to withstand higher pressure and digests insoluble samples.
- The UTH-Caro design of the high-throughput tank rack stirs the microwave magnetic field evenly during rotation to ensure uniform digestion of high-throughput samples.
- 15 minutes of rapid cooling of the digestion tank.
- The temperature measurement of the main control tank is combined with the infrared full tank temperature scanning to monitor the temperature in all the digestion tanks.
- Various supporting operating tools make the operation of high-throughput digestion easy and simple.
- A variety of rotors and digestion tanks meet the needs of various types of users.
Technical Parameters of Host Machine:
|Model||MDES-MST16, MDES-MST18, MDES-MST40, MDES-MST100|
|Power Supply||220~240V AC 50/60Hz 16A|
|Microwave Source||2450MHz, Frequency conversion double magnetron high-power microwave field emission|
|Maximum Output Power||2200W|
|Microwave Chamber Material||65L large volume 316L stainless steel cavity, internal and external multi-layer corrosion-resistant PFA spraying|
|Safety Explosion Door Design||Six-layer steel structure self-popping safety explosion-proof sliding furnace door, electronic/mechanical dual control|
|Pressure Measurement System||Piezoelectric crystal sensor, control pressure range: 0~15MPa (about 2200psi), control accuracy ±0.01MPa|
|Temperature Measurement Control System||High-precision platinum resistance temperature sensor + full tank infrared dual temperature measurement, temperature control range: 0~350℃, temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃|
|Passive Protection System||Adopt the safety bolt design on the top, and the overpressure can be released in a directional and quantitative manner|
|Communication Interface (Optional Accessory)||USB, RS232|
|Video Surveillance (Optional Accessory)||Optional internal camera, real-time wireless monitoring of the operation of the digestion tank in the furnace cavity|
|Chamber Exhaust System||Time to cool to room temperature＜15mins|
|Operating Ambient Temperature/Humidity||0~40℃ / 15~80%RH|
Matching various flux digestion tanks and rotor specifications: