- Function: Heating
- Temp. control range: R.T.+5℃-105℃
- Optional blocks: 18-96 wells for 6mm / 0.2-5ml tubes
- Temperature deviation calibration
- Automatic fault detection with buzzer alarm
Mini Dry Bath Incubator, DBI-105II
DBI-105II is an economical type incubator. It is widely embraced by users due to in virtue of appearance, excellent performance and attractive price. This dry bath incubator is allocated round heating block. It is extensively used for samples incubation, conservation and reaction in medicine, chemical, food safety, quality testing and environmental industries, etc.
- Fast heating speed, precise temperature, stable
- Temperature deviation calibration and automatic fault detection with buzzer alarm.
- Over-temperature protection
- Compact structure and transparent cover, small and convenient.
- Serious round heating blocks. Easy to operate and clean for different types of tubes.
|Temperature Control Range||R.T.+5℃-105℃|
|Heating Time( 20C to 100°℃)||≤15m|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||±0.3℃|
|Temperature Control Discrepancy @40℃||±0.3℃|
|Temperature Control Discrepancy @100℃||±0.3℃|
|Temperature Display Accuracy||0.1℃|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.5kg|