pH, mv, ion, conductivity, resistivity, TDS, salinity, ORP, DO Saturation, temperature
1. 1-5 points calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
2. Selectable pH buffer groups, including NIST, DIN, GB.
3. Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
1. 1-5 points calibration.
2. Selectable measurement unit, including μg/L, mg/L, g/L, mmol/L, PX, etc.
1. 1-2 points calibration automatically recognizes the standard solutions.
2. Settable parameters, including cell constant, temperature compensation coefficient, and TDS factor.
1. 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water or zero oxygen solution.
2. Manual barometric pressure compensation.
1. LCD display screen.
2. Multi-reading feature allows auto-read, timed-read and continuous-read.
3. Automatic/Manual temperature compensation ensures accurate results.
4. Auto-hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
5. Over 10 settable parameters, including date and time, number of calibration points, stability criteria, temperature unit, etc.
6. Data capacity of up to 200 sets for each parameters (GLP-compliant).
7. Data can be transferred to PC or printer by RS-232 communication interfaces.
8. Auto-power off feature effectively extends the battery usage time.
9. IP65 waterproof.