- Package: 20-1000 test/kit
Polymer Staining Kit (Enhanced)
- In the immunohistochemical reaction, the target is bound to the primary antigen antibody and labeled by staining.
- It is mainly composed of endogenous peroxidase blocking reagent, enzyme-labeled goat anti-mouse/rabbit polymer, DAB substrate (20×), substrate buffer and hematoxylin.
1.pH: the pH value of substrate buffer is 7.5~7.7.
2. Conformance: Use three positive tissues and corresponding antibody for test, using the same other related reagents, and the same immunohistochemical steps to stain different tissue section respectively, the results of positive tissue should be positive, located accurately, and no background staining, and blank control and negative control should be negative.
3. In-batch repeatability: Three tissue slices from the same tissue source containing the target antigen were immunohistochemical detected with the same batch number product, and there was no significant difference in the intensity and location of tissue slice staining.
4. Inter-batch repeatability: Immunohistochemical tests were performed on three tissue slices from the same tissue source containing the target antigen with three different batches of products, and there was no significant difference in the intensity and location of tissue slice staining.
20 test/kit, 100 test/kit, 200 test/kit, 300 test/kit, 1000 test/kit