- Titration modes: SET and MAT
- Support pre-control point potential setting
- Supports controlled titration of pH value or electrode potential
- Suitable for volumetric titration in laboratory applications
- Stirrer is included
Potentiometric Titrator, ZD-2
- LCD display screen.
- Support the following titration modes: SET (Preset Endpoint Titration) and MAT (Manual titration).
- JB-10 Stirrer is included.
- Glass burette can be used for volume measurement (prepared by user).
Platinum electrode, silver electrode, pH Electrode, double bridge reference electrode, pH Buffer Powders (4.01, 7.00, 10.01), Stirrer
The ZD-2 automatic potentiometric titrator is suitable for a variety of potentiometric titrations and is widely used in many fields such as scientific research, teaching, chemical engineering, and environmental protection.
|Measuring Unit||Range||(0～±1400) mv, (0～14.00)pH|
|Accuracy||pH: ±0.03pH mv: ±5mV|
|General||Power supply||AC (220±22) V; (50±1) Hz|
|Dimension (mm)& Weight (kg)||300*235*100; 3|