- 1.4 million pixel digital CCDand special filter
- Real-time previewand image
- Transmission UV lamp power:302nm (8W)
- Reflective UV lamp power:254nm (11W), 365nm (11W)
Rapid Gel Type Imager, GEP-TI2G
- Built-in 1.4 million pixel digital CCDand special filter, with higher detection sensitivity, and the ability to capture weak band signals;
- Real-time previewand image acquisition of experimental maps;
- Adopt ultraviolet filter glass and quartz ultraviolet lamp tube, long service life and uniform light;
- Equipped with a glue-cuttingoperation port.
It is suitable for observing and photographing nucleic acid and protein electrophoresis gels.
|Transmission area(W*L)||200*150 (mm)|
|Wavelength of transmitted ultraviolet light source||302 (nm)|
|Wavelength of reflected ultraviolet light source||254 (nm), 365 (nm)|
|Transmission UV lamp power||302nm (8W)|
|Reflective UV lamp power||254nm (11W), 365nm (11W)|
|Net weight||18.5 (kg)|