- Rotation Speed: 20~180 RPM
- Temperature Range: RT. +5℃~95℃
- Evaporating Speed: 20mL/min
Rotary Evaporator, Lab-scale, REV-1001
It is suitable for experiment of evaporation, distillation or separation of chemicals. It usually works with water circulating vacuum pump and recirculating chiller as a whole system to meet the production and experimental requirements.
- Patented technology of double sealing of Teflon (PTFE) and FV rubber can ensure the negativepressure level.
- The tilt angle of the evaporating flask is adjustable.
- Evaporating flask can be lifted manually by the handle.
- Specialized motor and reasonable structure design ensure the evaporating flask runningsmoothly and steadily.
- PID controller ensures precise temperature control.
- Digital display of rotation speed and bath temperature.
- Individual main machine and water bath design for easy future upgrades.
|Rotation Speed||20-180 rpm|
|Pressure rise rate of vacuum system||≤0.33 kPa/min|
|Temperature Range||Room temp. +5℃~95℃|
|Temperature Control||Keypad input, Digital display|
|Speed Control||Knob setting, Digital display|
|Safety Functions||Over-current protection, ground fault protection, over-temperature protection|
Gliding elevating + manual lifting
|Rotary Motor Power||25 W|
|Heating Power||1050 W|
|Condensing Area||0.126 m2|
|Receiving Flask||1000 mL|
|Vacuum Sealing||Double sealing rings made of Teflon + Viton materials|
|Water Bath Size Capacity||254×130mm 6.5L|
|Lifting Distance||100+150 mm|
|Net Weight||9.5 kg|
|Power Supply||110V~, 60Hz or 220~240V~, 50/60Hz|