- Light conditions: d/0
- Measurement window: Φ20mm
- Wavelength range: 400nm~700nm
- Accuracy of wavelength: ±2nm
- Accuracy of spectrum transmittance (%): ±1.5
- Wide application range and easy-to-operate feature.
- Measure reflection color and transmission color of objects and can test chromaticity, whiteness andcolor difference between two objects or two kinds of liquid.
- Only accept d/O lighting specified by CIE.
- Display reflectance and transmittance of objects or liquid within the scope of visible light wave(400nm-700nm), and generate a spectral curve on reflectance and transmittance of objects or liquid, which greatly facilitates analysis on object color.
- Wide used in such industries as textile, dye, printing and dyeing, coating, paint, paper making,building materials, food, and printing.
|Spectrum conditions||Overall response is equivalent to tristimulus values X, Y, and Z calculated in corresponding function under GB3978 standard illuminant D65, A, C and 10°, 2° view of field.|
|Accuracy of wavelength||±2nm|
|Accuracy of spectrum transmittance (%)||±1.5|
|Repeatability||σu(Y)≤0.5, σu(x), σu(y)≤0.003|
|Accuracy||ΔY≤2, Δx, Δy≤0.02|
|Palette system||Color: X, Y, Z; Y, x, y; L*, a*, b*; L, a, b; L*, u*, v*; L*, c*, h*
Color difference: ΔE (L*a*b*); ΔE(Lab); ΔE(L*u*v*); ΔL*, ΔC*, ΔH*
Yellow index: YI, ΔYI
Whiteness: Gans whiteness
Blu-ray whiteness: W=B
|Weight (Gross)||11 kg|