- Control Mode: P. I. D (Microcomputer scans the micro-processing chip)
- Display Mode: 7-Inch true-color touch screen
- Convection Mode: Forced convection
- Oscillation Mode: Gyratory/ repeated switching
- Temperature Control Range (℃): 4-60
- Speed Range (r/min): 30-300
Stacked Thermostatic Oscillator, ICB-2S80R
- Up to three units can be superimposed, and they can also be placed on or under the stage independently.
- In order to improve the cultivation effect, it can be switched to oscillate and reciprocate.
- 7-inch large-screen color touch screen, easy to operate.
- The front door design is more ergonomic and easy to operate.
- 304 stainless steel mirror arc corners in the working chamber.
- Single-axis balanced drive technology, ultra-low mute.
- Intelligent acousto-optic alarm environment scanning micro-processing controller.
- The operating parameters are encrypted and locked to avoid human misoperation.
- Run parameter memory function to avoid tedious operation.
- High-quality variable frequency motor, low vibration, low noise, high efficiency, wide speed regulation, maintenance-free energy saving and long-lasting operation.
- Over-temperature sound and light alarm function, motor overheating, temperature out of control, abnormal over-temperature instrument automatically cut off their respective power supplies.
- With a power-off recovery function, the device can automatically recover after a sudden loss of power from the external power supply and then on again.
- Press the original setting procedure to resume operation.
- Control the acceleration circuit to ensure that the oscillator starts slowly, accelerates steadily, and guarantees experimental samples security.
- Streamlined luxury machine shape with extremely aesthetic design concept, electrostatic color spray box,Tempered double-glazed windows.
|Control mode||P. I. D (Microcomputer scans the micro-processing chip)|
|Display mode||7-Inch true-color touch screen|
|Convection mode||Forced convection|
|Oscillation mode||Gyratory/ repeated switching|
|Drive mode||Balance drive by single shaft|
|Ambient temperature requirement (℃)||15-35|
|Maximum number of stacked
|Curve programing settings||Programing settings of repetition, steps and eight-section curves|
|Safety functions||Audio and light alarm for temperatures above or below the upper or lower limit; alarm for speeds above or below the upper or lower limit; sensor fault identification, stand-alone over-temperature protector, stand-alone leakage or over-current protection and refrigerator overload protection.|
|Additional functions||Speed storage, automatic stop, temperature and speed correction, monitoring timer, clock display, start up after power again, parameter memory, parameter encryption, one-touch factory reset|
|Refrigeration function||Air-cooled, 134a power-controllable frost-free refrigeration|
|Temperature control range (℃)||4-60|
|Accuracy of temperature (℃)||0.1|
|Temperature fluctuation (℃)||±0.2|
|Temperature uniformity (℃)||± 1 (at 37℃)|
|Speed range (r/min)||30-300|
|Speed accuracy (r/min)||±1|
|Amplitude of rocking plate (mm)||25|
|Timing range (min)||0-999.59|
|Size of rocking plate (mm)||420*400|
|Number of rocking plates||1|
|The number of rocking plates in single configuration is highest||250ml*16, 500ml*9, 1000ml*9 or 2000ml*5|
|Net weight (kg)||100|
|Chamber size (mm)||495*455*370|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||580*720*580|
|Power supply||AC 200-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Material of chamber||High-quality 304 stainless steel polished plate|
|Material of outer box||High-quality nodular cast iron, channel steel, angle steel, medium plates and cold rolled steel sheets|