- Swab: Tube, viscose swab
- Transport Tube: Φ16×58 (5ml), Φ16×87 (10ml)
- Transport medium: 1ml/tube, 3ml/tube
- MEDIUM: VTM; VTM-N
Viral transport medium, 2118 Series
- Disposable collection swab, composed of snappable plastic stick and viscose applicator.
- VTM and VTM-N Transport media can be chosen as needed.
- Ready to use and easy to tear package, effectively avoid cross contamination.
- Supplied with Biohazard specimen bag, ensure transport safe and reliable
- VTM medium (Non-inactivated Type) consists of modified Hank’s-HEPES buffer solution supplemented with bovine serum albumin, gelatin, antibiotic and etc. A phenol red pH indicator is utilized to ensure medium integrity. The medium is osmotically balanced and buffered so as to maintain the viability of virus specimens, while preventing bacteria proliferation during transportation to laboratory.
- VTM-N Medium (inactivated Type) /ITM Medium VTM-N medium is Guanidine-based medium, which contains the protein deformers and nuclease inhibitors which lyses cells to release and preserve Nucleic acids (RNA & DNA), while making the virus inactive for safe handling. VTM-N ensures optimal preservation of RNA and DNA at room temperature for up to 48h, but not suitable for culture or rapid antigen testing
|P/N||MEDIUM||Transport Tube||Transport medium||SWAB||PACKING|
|2118-0012||VTM||5ml||1ml||Tube only||50tubes/box, 12×50tubes/case|
|2118-0019||VTM||10ml||3ml||Tube only||50tubes/box, 12×50tubes/case|
|2118-0425||VTM||5ml||1ml||Tube+1 viscose swab||50kits/inner box, 8×50kits/case|
|2118-0422||VTM||10ml||3ml||Tube+1 viscose swab||50kits/inner box, 8×50kits/case|
|2118-0016||VTM-N||5ml||1ml||Tube only||50tubes/box, 12×50tubes/case|
|2118-0015||VTM-N||10ml||3ml||Tube only||50tubes/box, 12×50tubes/case|
|2118-0426||VTM-N||5ml||1ml||Tube+1 viscose swab||50kits/inner box, 8×50kits/case|
|2118-0424||VTM-N||10ml||3ml||Tube+1 viscose swab||50kits/inner box, 8×50kits/case|
|Data Sheets||Virus collection and transport kits document||PDF(16 MB)||download|