- Center Wavelength: 680nm, 800nm
- Spectral bandwidth: <8nm FWHM
- View angle: 30 °
- Acquisition area: 0.23 ~ 0.38 ㎡
Plant Canopy Meter, BPCN-1200
BPCN-1200 Plant Canopy Analyzer is widely applied for farming production and agricultural research, canopy energy resource investigation, measure the light interception among plant canopy, and research the relation between plant growth & development, production quality and light utilization.
- High waterproof grade: all aluminum alloy, waterproof grade IP67.
- Using visible/near-infrared light reflection spectrum technology and multi-channel spectral information scanning technology. The vegetation surface parameters, plant canopy information, plant nutrient information, soil nutrient information, environmental parameters, plant pests and diseases can be quickly determined.
- Many software analysis functions: it can analyze the vegetation index RVI, NDVI, nitrogen content in the crop leaf layer, nitrogen accumulation, LAI, leaf dry weight, etc.
|Center Wavelength||680nm, 800nm|
|Spectral bandwidth||<8nm FWHM|
|View angle||30 °|
|Acquisition area||0.23 ~ 0.38 ㎡|
|Power supply||8 ~ 12VDC|
|Working environment||0~ 60 ℃, 0 ~ 100% RH (no condensation of water vapor)|
|Storage environment||-10 ~ 80℃, 0 ~ 40% RH|