- Temperature measure range：0～200.0 ℃
- Temperature resolution:± 0.1℃
- TPM measure range：0～+50℃
- TPM response time:<10s
Cooking Oil Tester, COA280
Cooking Oil Tester is especially suitable for quality supervision, refectory, fast-food restaurants, food manufacturers, bakeries and so on. It is also used for cooking oil quality’s preliminary inspection in the lab. This tester aims to achieve the application and inspecting on oil quality, save cooking oil, and ensure the safety of cooking oil.
1. Easy operation, field testing, suitable for a variety of testing conditions.
2. Fast measurement, getting result within 10 seconds with sound-light alarm.
3. Adopting food-grade materials, safe and eco-friendly for probes.
4. Waterproof design, class IP68.
5. Using AA battery, 500 times measurement.
6. Adopting streamlined design, according to Ergonomics, easy handling and preventing it to fall apart.
7. Special design for probe in order to reduce residual oil and easy for clean.
8. The probe is easy to be replaced and no need to be recalibrated.
9. With storage of 10,000 pieces testing results.
|Temperature measure range||0～200.0 ℃|
|Temperature resolution||± 0.1℃|
|Temperature accuracy||± 1.0℃|
|TPM measure range||0～50%|
|TPM accuracy||± 1.5%|
|TPM resolution||± 0.1%|
|Temperature sensor||PTC Sensor|
|TPM sensor||Capacitive sensor|
|TPM response time||<10s|
|LED status alert||Green，Orange , Red|
|Operating temperature||0 ～+50℃|
|Storage temperature||-40 ～+70℃|
|Probe material||Food-grade stainless steel|
|Protection grade||IP 68|
|Battery life below 20 ℃||1.5V/5 Alkaline Batteries (AA LR6)*2pcs|
|Weight（with the probe cases）||About 218g|