- Maximum count categories: 10 groups
- Count range per group: 0-99
- Suitable for clinical examination of blood cells in small and medium hospitals
Differential Blood Cell Counter, DBC-10I
The blood cell classification counter is a ten-group two-digit decimal counting instrument controlled by a microcomputer that integrates counting, statistics and display.
- The blood cell classification counter counts with ten membrane switch buttons, and can display ten groups of data and totals at the same time.
- Press the “%” key, the instrument can display the integer digit of the percentage of each group of data, and press it again to display the decimal digit of the percentage of each group of data (the indicator light is on at this time).
- The counts were accurate and reliable, in line with the results of clinical blood routine tests, and preliminarily suggested to distinguish bacterial infection or viral infection.
- The instrument is beautiful in appearance, reasonable in structure, clear in data and easy to use, especially suitable for clinical examination of blood cells in small and medium hospitals.
|Maximum count categories||10 groups|
|Count range per group||0-99|
|Total count range||0-990|
|Conditions of use||Relative humidity: ≤90%; Temperature: 15℃～45℃|
|Power supply||AC220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|
|Package size||Length: 290mm; Width: 190mm; Height: 140mm|