Laboratory Refrigerators are designed with special features and options for use in the laboratory, Increase your laboratory storage space and keep special samples in their due temperatures.
Reliability and Key Features
- High efficiency specially compressor with known field proven reliability.
- Permanently lubricated cooling fan for safety and longevity.
- Forced-air cooling with optimized air distribution system designed.
- To achieve maximum temperature uniformity and stability.
- Optimized refrigeration system design for more effective cooling and speedy recovery.
- Temperature variation within ±3ºC.
- Adjustable temperature range 2-8ºC.
- Microprocessor control digital display, and temperature adjustment with an increment of 0.1ºC.
- Large digital display screen.
- Safety door lock design to avoid door ajar.
- Big digital screen display for easy observation.
- Optional testing hole.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Inner light design for a clear display.
- Equipped with a complete temperature alarm system featuring audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
- Capable of alerting failures due to high and low temperature sensor error, door ajar, power failure and low battery.
Forced Air-cooling System
- Advanced forced cooing system to keep inside temperature stable and uniform. Finned evaporator with special cycle design of forced air cooling system to assure no-frost inside.
- Optimized space utilization design with multi-level and adjustable shelf height to accommodate storage requirement of pharmaceutical products of various kinds.
- Safety lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- Caster design and leveling legs LED Interior light.