FMH series ductless fume hood is a kind of negative pressure ventilation system for protecting operator and laboratory, utilizes carbon filtration to protect laboratory personnel from toxic chemical fumes, odors, and particles. Known for its plug-and-play feature and mobility, ductless fume hood guarantees a hassle-free installation and no lab work interruption.
- Ergonomic Control Panel Location, centered and angled down for an easy reach & viewing.
- Made of solid psychological board, resistant to strong acid and alkali
- The non-direct light source design can effectively relieve the operator’s visual fatigue under the condition of ensuring the illumination
- Intuitive and easy-to-use microprocessor controller with LCD display, graphical and digital display of the operating status of each function, such as filter life, UV life etc.
- Front sliding sash interlock with fan and UV lamp
- UV sterilization with UV lamp timing function
- Front sash and side windows are made of UV-resistant tempered glass
- The host and sockets have independent capacitors to prevent current overload
- Memory function in case of power-failure.
- HEPA filter and UV life indicators facilitate a timely replacement plan
- Two side glass windows installed for easy experiment observation
- Easy-to-change pre-filter installed could extend the HEPA filter’s lifetime
- Equipped with temperature sensor to show the real temperature during operation
- Waterproof socket provide convenience for small instruments to be used in the operating area