- 7-inch color touch screen
- Double refrigeration system
- Temperature probe adopts the screw linear guide motor design
Freezing Point Osmometer, FPO-2000
The freezing point osmometer FPO-2000 is in accordance with Raoul freezing point theory, based on the solution freezing point declined value proportional to the solution molar concentration, using high sensitivity of temperature-sensing element, to measure the freezing point of different solutions, so as to derive the osmotic pressure molar concentration.
- Humanized design, 7-inch color touch screen, English interface, easy and quick operation.
- It has the functions of electronic signature and user classification management, to satisfy CFR PART21 store data query according to time which can store 3 years of testing data.
- It can carry on single-point or multi-point (31-point) linear calibration, to ensure that the instrument has the detection accuracy of each range interval in stability.
- Temperature probe adopts the screw linear guide motor design, so that the operation just on a touch screen can complete the whole test process.
- It is equipped with high precision sensor, which has high measuring accuracy and good reproducibility.
- It adopts double refrigeration system, with a short pre-cooling time, fast detection speed, to facilitate continuous detection.
- A small amount of test sample can meet the demand in different areas.
- It can simultaneously display the osmotic pressure molar concentration value, the freezing point value and the molar concentration ratio.
- The cooling system adopts the athermal transfer fluid design, to exempt from frequent maintenance.
- Built-in “Chinese pharmacopoeia” hundreds of injectable drug name can facilitate the preset information of test sample
|Measurement range||0～2000 mOsmol|
|Environment temperature||0～30℃ Recommended for 15～25℃|
|Electricity||220V～ 50Hz 150VA|