- graphite S and aluminum alloy L to choose.
- over-temperature protection
- 0-40 sections of program
- Number of sample holes:8, 10, 15, 20 holes
- Designed temperature:600℃ / 400℃
Graphite Digester, KJD-8E
- S and L series products have integrated design for the heating plate, and the overall performance and inter-hole uniformity of the heating plate have been greatly improved. Product component of these two series products have strong commonality, therefore is easy to replace and maintain.
- The heating block has two materials – graphite S and aluminum alloy L – for users to choose.
- The furnace shell adopts front and rear isolation design, and its strong ventilation and cooling ensures the long-term and stable operation of the equipment.
- The shell surface is equipped with over-temperature protection sensor, when the temperature of the surface is too high, it will alarm and stop to prevent accidents.
- The table top is made of 304 brushed stainless steel, which has certain corrosion resistance and beautiful appearance.
- The equipped digestive tube is made of 2mm high quality borosilicate glass with high transparency and durability.
- The digestive tube holder is made of 304 stainless steel material, which is corrosion resistant and practical.
- The intelligent temperature control system adopts 5-inch color touch screen, and the information displayed is detailed, and easy to understand and operate.
- The input method of recipe program is tabular fast input method with clear logic, fast speed and not easy to go wrong.
- 0-40 sections of program can be arbitrarily selected and set.
- Dual-mode of single point heating and curve heating that can be arbitrarily selected. Intelligent P, I, D self-adjustment with high precision, reliability and stability.
- The electrical control system uses solid state relay (regulating module) for mute and strong anti-interference capability.
- Segmented power supply and restart function to avoid power failure preventing potential risks.
Features of S series products
High-density graphite heating module is a product designed and created for samples that is difficult to digest. Its high temperature (the designed temperature may reach 600℃), good uniformity and small temperature buffer make it an ideal heating material.
Features of L series Products
The surface of 6061 aluminum alloy heating block adopts coating process from aviation industry; with its beautiful appearance, rapid heating speed and long life span, it is currently widely used material and the design temperature can reach 400℃.
Features of B Series Products
It adopts liquid crystal temperature controller, with timing shutdown and it has PID intelligent control which is cost-effective.
|Model name||KJD-8E||KJD-10P / KJD-10S||KJD-15P / KJD-15S||KJD-20P / KJD-20S|
|Number of sample holes||8 holes||10 holes||15holes||20holes|
|Heating module material||6061 aluminium alloy||High density graphite / 6061 aluminum alloy|
|Designed temperature||400℃||600℃ / 400℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||±1℃|
|Operating system||Liquid crystal temperature controller||5.5-inch color touch screen|
|Control mode||Not applicable||Dual-mode of 1-40 sections of the curve (program) heating / single point heating|
|Recipe management||Not applicable||9 groups|
|Timing shutdown||1—999 minutes|
|Net weight (Kg)||16Kg||18 Kg||21 Kg||26 Kg|