- Rated air volume (m³/h):600/1000
- Natural bacteria extinction rate: ≧90%
- Staphylococcus albicans kill rate: 99.9%
Plasma Air disinfection machine, mobile, STA-FM Series
- Two-channel three-dimensional air outlet,with large circulating air volume, optional high, medium, and low wind speed;
- The disinfection time is displayed digitally, and the time can be set at will.
- Hidden accessory box; the remote control has anti-lost function; sliding and moving freely;
- Remote control operation: Infrared remote control is adopted, making it simple to operate and easy to use.
- Power-off memory: Program-controlled power-off memory function; automatic reset when power on; easy to operate and worry-free.
- Human and machine coexistence: using plasma disinfection, no harmful substances are produced in the process, no secondary pollution to the environment, and no harm to the human body.
- Timing disinfection function: The machine can set the start and end time of disinfection according to different environments, and work automatically every day, saving time and effort.
- Plasma disinfection: the use of bipolar plasma electrostatic field to decompose and destroy the negatively charged bacteria, polarize and adsorb the dust, and keep the controlled environment of the product within the standard requirements of the “sterile clean room”.
- Negative ion purification: Produce negative ions to purify dust, odor, bacteria and germs in the air. It uses negative ions to actively purify harmful substances in the air.
- Stable performance: It adopts well-known single-chip microcomputer control, with anti-interference and stable performance.
- Wind direction:The wind direction is automatically controlled by multiple angles on the left and right sides with an automatic wind design.
|Rated air volume (m³/h)||600||1000|
|Applicable volume (m³)||60||100|
|power supply||AC220V 50Hz||AC220V 50Hz|
|Negative ion concentration (pcs/cm3)||≧10×106||≧10×106|
|Natural bacteria extinction rate||≧90%||≧90%|
|Staphylococcus albicans kill rate||≧99.9%||≧99.9%|
|Plasma intensity (KV)||≥6.5||≥6.5|