- Max. Ramp Rate: 8℃/s
- Fluorescent channels: 1; 2; 4
- Sample Capacity: 8×0.2ml (8 well)
- Powerful software analysis Small and light, easy to carry
- Constant current circuit, high temperature control accuracy
- Battery power supply,quick detection
Real time PCR system, PCR-Q88 Series
The product can be used for real-time detection in pasture forest farm, breeding farm and water source. It is used for rapid diagnosis of disaster and epidemic disease, inspection and quarantine in the field of food safety, and scientific research in biological laboratories.
- Small size, light weight, easy to carry
- Powerful software analysis function, which can perform quantitative analysis, melting curve analysis, genotyping, etc
- Adopting side scan technology, the detection distance is short, and the fluorescence collection signal is stable
- Black reaction block to avoid background noise.
- Adopt the same acquisition optical path to improve the repeatability.
- LED light source has the advantage of energy saving, environmental protection, long service life and maintenance free.
- Constant current control circuit makes power output smooth and extends Peltier life, also improves temperature control accuracy
- It has the protection functions of over-current, over temperature, power-off data self recovery, etc.
- Forward and backward air vent design, can be placed side by side, saving laboratory space.
- Support lithium battery power supply, especially suitable for quick inspection and field inspection.
|Sample Capacity||8×0.2ml (8 well)|
|Consumable||Clear 0.2 ml PCR tube /8-tube strips|
|Marlow customized Peltier allow 1.000.000 cycles|
|Max. Ramp Rate||7℃/s|
|Hot Lid Temperature||30-110℃ (Adjustable, default 105℃)|
|Factory Calibrated Dyes||F1: FAM/SYBR Green I
|F1: FAM/SYBR Green I
|F1: FAM/SYBR Green I
|Excitation||Long life LED|
|Detection||High sensitivity photoelectric detector|
|Dynamic Range||1-1010 Copies|
|Feature function||Quantitative/qualitative, melting curve, genotyping|
|Date Export Formats||Excel，cvs，txt|
|Printing||Report can be printed (optional USB thermal printer)|
|Electricity||220VAC,50Hz DC15V 225W|