Purpose of Blood Bank Refrigerator
- Professional refrigerator to store blood, as well as medicines and bio products.
- Suitable for blood banks, hospitals, CDCs.
Reliability and Key Features
- Microprocessor controlled forced-air cooling with electrical heat compensation system.
- Digital temperature display for upper and low sections in chamber with 0.1℃
- Consistent cabinet temperature 2-6℃.
- High-tech integrated sensors to display and control temperature.
- Auto-defrost to remove moisture on cooling surface.
- Large digital display for ease of observation.
Safety of Blood Bank Refrigerator
- Build-in backup battery to display temperature and to operate audible and visual alarm systems for up to 72 hours without ac power.
- Equipped with a complete temperature alarm system featuring audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
- Five alarm conditions: High/low temperature, power failure, voltage abnormal, door ajar, backup battery.
- Standard with laser printer.
- Standard with acrylic inner small door, for less affection on other room when one door open.
- Safety lock to prevent unauthorized access.
- Storage space designed for easy sorting of a variety of blood products.
- Caster design and interior light.