Vertical Laminar Flow Hood / Cabinet (also called clean bench) provides sample protection as purified air travels across the working zone of the cabinet in a vertical, unidirectional stream and leaves the main work chamber across the entire open front of the cabinet.
Most vertical Laminar Flow Hood also have perforations at the back wall of the work zone which are designed to eliminate air turbulence and the possibility of dead air corners in the work zone.
- Microbiology (non-pathogenic)
- Sterile product compounding
- Ergonomic Control Panel Location, centered and angled down for an easy reach & viewing
- Brushed stainless steel work surface is for easy cleaning
- The non-direct light source design can effectively relieve the operator’s visual fatigue under the condition of ensuring the illumination
- Intuitive and easy-to-use microprocessor controller with LCD display, graphical and digital display of the operating status of each function, such as filter life, UV life etc.
- Front sliding sash interlock with fan and UV lamp
- UV sterilization with UV lamp timing function
- Front sash and side windows are made of UV-resistant tempered glass
- The host and sockets have independent capacitors to prevent current overload
- Memory function in case of power-failure
- HEPA filter and UV life indicators facilitate a timely replacement plan
- Two side glass windows installed for easy experiment observation
- Easy-to-change pre-filter installed could extend the HEPA filter’s lifetime
- Equipped with temperature sensor to show the real temperature during operation
- Waterproof socket provide convenience for small instruments to be used in the operating area