- Flow: 100 L/MIN
- Lift: 12 M
- Ultimate Vacuum: 0.098(2KPa)
- Single lap Air Suction Amount: 10L/MIN
- Water Tank Capacity: 57L
Water Circulating Vacuum Pump, VACP-WC95B
Widely applied to research experiments,small scale tests and small scale production with the process of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, pressure-reducing filtration.
- Working principle is the same as that of desk-top vacuum pump.
- Compared with desk-top vacuum pump, larger air sucking amount can meet negative pressure requirements of large air sucking amount.
- Five taps can be used alone or in parallel. A five-way adapter can connect five taps to increase air sucking amount, which can meet the experiment requirements of large scale rotary evaporator or reactor.
- Motor is supplied by famous manufacturer with fluorine rubber sealing which can avoid the invasion of corrosive gas. •Water tank PVC material. Housing adopts carbon steel and the surface adopts electrostatic spraying.
- Copper ejector; Tee junction, check valve and suction nozzle are PP material.
- Pump body and impeller adopt stainless steel 304.
- Equipped with casters for convenient moving.
- Replace water regularly to keep water clean to ensure perfect vacuum condition.
- Shorten the water replacing period when it is used to pump corrosive gas.
|Power Supply||110V~,60Hz or 220-240V-, 50/60Hz|
|Safety||Check valve, over-current protection|
|Housing Material||electrostatic spraying|
|Ultimate Vacuum (MPa)||0.098(2KPa)|
|Single lap Air Suction Amount||10L/min|
|Number of lap||5|
|Water Tank Capacity (L)||57|
|Water lank Material||PE|