- With USB interface
- Removable front cover
- UV lamp for sterilization
- Special made transparent impact-resistant window
- Oxygen concentration directly displayed on the touch screen
- Full-automatic control for gas replacement in operation room
Anaerobic Chamber (Anaerobic Workstation), ICB-AN3P-20
- Adopt imported oxygen sensor , oxygen concentration directly displayed on the touch screen, convenient for observation.
- Equipped with large touch screen, high precision PLC controller and sensor,good stability,reliable and easy operation.
- With USB interface, can store 6 months data.
- Special made transparent impact resistant window , which can clearly and directly observe the indoor operation.
- Removable front cover, easy for placing instrument inside and cleaning.
- UV lamp for sterilization.
- Equipped with light and power socket.
- Using high-efficiency palladium catalyst to keep the oxygen concentration without frequent activation.
- Full-automatic control for gas replacement in operation room, with positive pressure and negative pressure protection.
- Automatic vacuum pumping and pressure maintaining for sampling and aisle room.
- Sample transfer: 40 pcs of 90mm plates can be transferred at a time
- Unique oil bottle type pressure relief design, protects internal positive pressure and prevents air leakage.
- Equipped with leakage protection.
- Adopt oil free vacuum pump.
|Anaerobic level||Operation room＜5ppm|
|Time for creating anaerobic state in sample chamber||＜10 minutes|
|Anaerobic status creating||Vacuum+air replacement（N2+mixed gas）|
|Time for creating anaerobic state in operation chamber||＜70 minutes|
|Anaerobic environment maintenance time||＞13 hrs.(when no supply of mixed gas)|
|Interior Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||42×30×50|
|Sample Room Size (W×D×H)cm||40×33×32|
|Sampling room channel ruler）(W×H)cm||27.5×29.5|
|Operation Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||95×68×75|
|Exterior Size( W×D×H)cm||140×73×137|
|Package Size (W×D×H)cm||154×87×155|