- COD analysis in accordance with EPA 410.4 and ISO 15705:2002 standards.
- LCD display screen.
- 2 LED light sources for different COD testing ranges.
- Data capacity of up to 200 sets GLP-compliant.
Benchtop COD Meter, COD-100B
COD is a commonly used comprehensive index to evaluate the degree of water pollution. It is the abbreviation of chemical oxygen demand in English, and its Chinese name is “chemical oxygen demand” or “chemical oxygen demand”, which refers to the use of chemical oxidants (such as potassium dichromate) to oxidize and decompose reducing substances (such as organic matter) in water. the amount of oxygen consumed. It reflects the degree of water pollution by reducing substances.
● COD analysis in accordance with EPA 410.4 and ISO 15705:2002 standards.
● LCD display screen.
● 2 LED light sources for different COD testing ranges.
● 2-point calibration.
● Data capacity of up to 200 sets GLP-compliant.
● Data stored can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
|General||Electricity||AC Adapter, 200-240 V AC input|
|Dimension (mm)& Weight (kg)||315×225×100, 2|