- Enhanced technology and intuitive user interface
- User-friendly, intelligent software
- Innovativeand smart
Closue Tissue Processor, TSSP-C300
- The TSSP-C300set a new standard for specimen quality and reliability in automated tissue processing.
- Ongoing research and development work with enhanced processes and systemcomponents now reflects the latest in state-of-the-art technology.
- TheTSSP-C300 designed for routine clinical and research histopathology, is an innovative,smart processor for paraffin infiltration of tissue.
- Proven, enhanced technology andintuitive user interface are hallmarks of the TSSP-C300.
- Straight forward routine user operations and a variety of ‘Smart’ features improves specimen quality and laboratory economy.
|Dry weight, unpacked||Approx. 160 Kg|
|Temperature range||15 °C ~35 °C|
|Relative humidity||10 % ~80 %, non-condensing|
|Paraffin wax baths|
|Number of baths||3|
|Volume (L)||4.0 l per bath|
|Melt time||Approx. 3 hrs|
|Temperature accuracy||±1 ℃|
|Capacity||Approx. 300 cassettes|
|Reagent volume (in liters)||6.8 L|
|Temperature (paraffin)||65 °C|
|Temperature (processing reagents)||RT~35°C|
|Temperature (cleaning reagents)||65 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||±1 °C|
|Filling time||5 min|
|Drain time||5 min|
|Impregnation vacuum||-70 kPa (g)|
|Impregnation pressure||35 kPa (g)|
|Fill vacuum||-70 kPa (g)|
|Drain pressure||35 kPa (g)|
|Cleaning solution bottles||2|
|Maximum bottle volume||4.0 l|
|Recirculation (pump in/out)||ON/OFF|
|Time between cycles||15 min|
|Hardware and software|
|Large color LCD
User-friendly, intelligent software.
Alarm system to reminder wrong operation and trouble
Multiple specimen protection system.
|8 programs that consist of up to 9 reagent and 3 paraffin wax steps.
Time per program step: 0 to 99 hours, 59 minutes.
Up to 300 cassettes can be processed simultaneously.
Wax clean program.
10 reagent bottles.
3 wax baths.
2 cleaning solution bottles.
2 condensate bottle.