- Salt rejection 95-99% (with new RO membrane)
- TDS (RO Water): <10ppm
- 2 water outlets: RO water, deionized water
Deionized Water Purifier, LWP-F5-S Series
1.Korean appearance, exquisite and slim, small size, can be inside lab cabinet.
2.Quick-insert filters make replacement easy and convenient.
3.Design of exposed filter cartridges make consumables replaced easily.
4.Microcomputer automatically control, backlight LED large LCD screen.
5.Visualized operating status, real-time display flushing, water making, water full&lack and maintenance status, with sound and light alarm function
6. Transparent window, simple&graceful, detachable panel, convenient maintenance.
7.Newest environmentally friendly materials, with a portable test pen.
Preposition unit of ultra pure water system, supply water for biochemical analyzer, electroplating painting, battery charging, chips washing, microbial culture media, chemical&biochemical regent preparation, buffer making, photographic film processing, stability test chamber, meteorological test equipment, hydrogen generator, battery adding liquid and other instruments water supply. It can completely replace the traditional single-steam, double-steam and triple-distilled water machines
- First stage: PP cotton (PPF filter with a pore size of 5 microns), Preliminary filtration of raw water to remove coarser particles, colloids, suspended solids, etc. in the water.
- Second stage: Granular activated carbon, high-efficiency adsorption of odor, color, organic matter, and heavy metals in water.
- Third stage: Compressed activated carbon, further remove residual chlorine, organic compounds, color, odor, turbidity, etc.
- The fourth stage: RO reverse osmosis membrane, 0.0001 micron pore size, effectively removes organic impurities such as viruses and heavy metals in water.
- The fifth stage: Deionization purification column × 2, remove most of the heavy metals and trace elements in the water, and the water quality meets the national laboratory water first-grade water standard.
|Deionized water quality||Resistivity 10-16MΩ[email protected]℃ higher than laboratory-level I water standard|
|Power supply||220V 50/60Hz||220V, 50/60Hz||220V, 50/60Hz|
|Water production||10L/H (25 ℃)||20L/H (25 ℃)||30L/H (25 ℃)|
|Rated daily water||100 L/day||/||/|
|TDS (RO Water)||<10ppm|
|Outlet 2||RO water, deionized water|
|Size||L 40 x W 20 x H 36cm|
|Standard configuration||Main machine ( with 1 set of consumable filters) + Accessory Package|