- Pumping Speed: 20 L/Min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 200 mbar
- Negative pressure
- Pump Head: 1
Diaphragm Vacuum Pump, VACP-D31
- No need for any working medium (no oil),no pollution. The air exchange chamber is equipped with filter materials to ensure the air purity.
- Adopt new technology and new materials in the production process. Easy to move and work smoothly, thus ensuring an ideal vacuum degree and a high air flow rate.
- The special electricitymotor is provided by the expert motor manufacturer ODM. Reasonable rotation design, equipped with an overheating power-off protector, will automatically power off when the pump body temperature reaches 130°C, and protect the motor from damage during long-term operation.
- Adoptfrictionless film movement, no heat generation, no friction loss. The diaphragm is made of imported rubber, which is corrosion resistant and has a long service life.
- Automatic cooling and exhaust system, which ensurescontinuous operation for 24 hours.
- The pressure adjustable design can meet the vacuum degree and gas flow rate within a certain range.
- The bearing adopts imported classic bearings, with stable operation, low noise and high working efficiency.
- The parts of the anti-corrosion pump in contact with gas are treated with Teflon surface treatment, which isresistant to chemical corrosion.
- Small size, light weight, easy to move, saving laboratory space, convenient for repair and maintenance.
|Pumping Speed (L/Min)||20||Pump Head||1|
|Ultimate Vacuum||200mbar||Pump body Temperature (°C)||<55|
|Air Inlet (mm)||φ6||Diaphragm||Imported Rubber|
|Air Outlet (mm)||Silencer Cotton||Valve Plate||Imported Rubber|
|Operating Ambient Temperature (°C)||7-40||Noise(BD)||<60|
|Optional accessory||Retention bottle|