VACP-D401 diaphragm vacuum pump provides negative pressure condition for processes of evaporation, distillation, crystallization, drying, sublimation, reduced pressure filtration etc. It can be used to extract a variety of highly toxic, flammable and explosive, strong acid, and alkali sample.
- A substitute for water circulating vacuum pump and rotary vane vacuum pump.
- No need of any working medium. No friction between working parts.
- Vacuum level can be adjusted according to experiment requirements.
- All parts that contacting gases are made of PTFE + FV rubber with chemical resistance.
- Valve plate adopts imported materials.
- Motor is supplied by famous manufacturer.
- With reasonable design, transmission runs smoothly.
- With small volume and light weight, easy to move. Saving space.