- Temperature prefabrication range :R.T.:～50℃
- Display resolution: 0.1℃.
- Number of lifting baskets: 2 sets
Disintegration apparatus, DITT-2
Disintegration time limit tester is a drug test instrument to test the disintegration time limit of tablets, capsules and pills in accordance with Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
- Double-basket working position system measures disintegration time limit.
- 2 sets of baskets, which can conduct independent disintegration experiment respectively.
- Electronic temperature sensor can display and monitor various points in water bath case and the temperature in the beaker. High-precision digital electronic sensor is adopted to ensure the high precision and high accuracy of water bath temperature without the need for calibration.
- The instrument controls the bath temperature at 37.0℃ automatically (prescribed by Pharmacopeia). It can also reset the preset temperature again at any time.
- The instrument sets the lifting time of baskets to be 15min automatically, which can also be reset at any time.
- It adopts the computer control technology which is centered on SCM to control two performance parameters including bath temperature and working time intelligently.
- The instrument can monitor bath temperature, give over-temperature alarm and protect itself automatically.
|Temperature prefabrication range||room temperature: ～50℃|
|display resolution: 0.1℃.|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.3℃|
|Timing prefabrication range||1min～900min|
|Time control accuracy||±0.5min|
|Number of lifting baskets||2 sets|
|Lifting frequency of basket||(30～31) times/min.|
|Lifting distance of basket||(55±1) mm|
|Minimum spacing from screen to beaker bottom||25mm±2mm|
|Mesh size||standard configuration 2mm, (optional for 0.425mm and 1mm bore diameters)|
|Overall dimensions||L*W*H 400mm*320mm*440mm|