- Temperature prefabrication range: R.T.～50℃
- display resolution: 0.1℃.
- Temperature control accuracy ±0.3℃
- 1 set of basket
Disintegration apparatus, DITT-1
DITT-1 Disintegration Time Limit Tester
Disintegration time limit tester is a drug test instrument to test the disintegration time limit of tablets, capsules and pills in accordance with Chinese Pharmacopoeia.
- 1 set of basket.
- The instrument controls the bath temperature at 37.0℃ automatically (prescribed by Pharmacopeia). High-precision digital electronic sensor is adopted to ensure the high precision and high accuracy of water bath temperature without the need for calibration.
- The instrument sets the lifting time of baskets to be 15min automatically, which can also be reset at any time.
- It adopts the computer control technology which is centered on SCM to control two performance parameters including bath temperature and working time intelligently.
- The instrument can monitor bath temperature, give over-temperature alarm and protect itself automatically.
|Temperature prefabrication range||room temperature～50℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.3℃|
|Timing prefabrication range||1min～900min|
|Time control accuracy||±0.5min|
|Number of lifting baskets||1 set|
|Lifting frequency of basket||(30～31) times/min.|
|Lifting distance of basket||(55±1) mm|
|Minimum spacing from screen to beaker bottom||25mm±2mm|
|Mesh size||standard configuration 2mm, (optional for 0.425mm and 1mm bore diameters)|
|Overall dimensions||L*W*H 260mm*300mm*440mm|