- Measuring technology: ion-selective electrode
- Sample consumption: 60-300μL
- Ambient temperature: 5-40℃
- Analysis speed: ≤25 seconds
Electrolyte Analyzer, EA-5-25
- There are only YES and NO buttons, automatic fault prompt and troubleshooting, easy operation.
- After the sample is analyzed, the instrument will automatically flush to ensure that the electrode is clean and in a standby state.
- It can store 1000 test results, and it can be expanded to 10000; when it is full, it can be refreshed automatically, and the test sample data can be saved for up to five years.
- Automatic detection and filtering of fine air bubbles to ensure that the pipeline is completely unblocked, and the waste liquid overflow alarm function to ensure the normal use of the instrument.
- The instrument can be turned on for 24 hours and switched to standby mode without operation for a long time to ensure that the instrument can be used at any time. It can also be turned off for a long time to save reagents, save costs and increase income for the hospital.
- The reagent has a separate registration certificate.
|Test item||K、Na、Cl、TCa、PH、and iCa, Nca can be calculated.|
|Applicable samples||serum, plasma, whole blood, cerebrospinal fluid and diluted urine;|
|Measuring technology||ion-selective electrode|
|Analysis speed||≤25 seconds|
|Power requirements:||220V±20V, 50Hz—60Hz;|
Measuring range, resolution and accuracy:
|Measuring Range||Resolution||Measurement accuracy（CV%）|