- Emission wavelength: 200~900nm
- Two mode: fluorescence and luminous intensity
- 10 stages gain adjustment
- Support off-line mode and on-line mode
- High stable and long life
- The normalized feature for fluorescence value
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer, SP-LF96P
1. Two mode could be chosen: fluorescence intensity and luminous intensity. Fluorescence scanning, kinetic determination and quantity analysis could be done under fluorescence intensity mode.
2. 365nm exciting wavelength Raman peak of water in 1 cm quartz fluorescence cuvette S/N≥150 High performance sensitivity simplifies the measurement of low detective sample.
3. 10 stages gain adjustment could be chosen for emission spectrum scanning, including high speed low S/N scanning and precise scanning. Total spectrum scanning could be done in 1 second. With the intelligent pre scanning feature, unknown sample’s spectrum information could be detected rapidly. Auto-omission of the influence of scattering peak and harmonic peaks, it ensure the best measurement parameters and locate the fluorescence emission peak.
4. Support off-line mode and on-line mode. Under off-line mode, instrument’s computer system offer the fluorescence intensity measurement, concentration direct reading, auto 0 adjustment, auto background subtraction and etc. Under on-line mode, we could use quality and quantity software to control data acquisition and analysis through USB2.0 interface.
5. High stable and long life 150W xenon lamp and power source ensure high stable testing and wide range of spectrum.
6. The normalized feature for fluorescence value could make different fluorescence’s result comparable.
7. Provide optional PC qualitative and quantitative software package with expansible time scanning, wavelength scanning, graphic calculation and storage-access abilities。
8. Optional accessories for different measurement, including single hole cell holder, fluorescence sample holder for different features, 200μl micro scale centrifuge tube, micro scale capillary sample holder, semi-auto sample introduction accessories, membrane sample accessories, powder sample accessories, jacket sample accessories and etc.
Fluorescence analysis is a high sensitive and high selective sophisticated analytical method. This method can provide information including excitation and emission spectrum, emission light intensity and measurement of life of emission light and polarization fluorescence etc. This method can provide a wide lineal range of working curve. It has becoming an important analytical method in the region of trace analysis.
This method has been used in:
1. Medical science and clinical analysis Clinical analysis of biological specimen.
2. Pharmaceutical science and pharmacology Analysis of natural pharmaceutical products; Quality control of pharmaceuticals and research of pharmaceutical metabolites.
3. Biochemistry Analysis of minute quantity of substances in biological body.
4. Food industry Analysis of minute quantity of constituents in food.
5. Pollution analysis Atmospheric pollution, environmental testing and food contamination analysis.
6. Organic and inorganic chemistry Used in the trace analysis in case of those substances cannot be determined by absorption spectrophotometry.
|Main instrument||1 set|
|365nm filter(Preassembled)||1 pc|
|Software package||1 set|
|Power cable||1 pc|
|USB wire||1 pc|
|Instruction manual||1 copy|
|Product quality certificate||1 copy|
|Quartz fluorescence sample cell10mm||1 pair|
|Packing list||1 copy|
|Light source||Hamamatsu 150W Xenon lamp|
|Exciting optical filters||Interference optical filter|
|Emission monochromator||C-T diffraction grating|
|Stability||better than 1.5%/10min|
|Response time||(0.1-4)s 6 stages adjustable|
|Fluorescence display value||0.00-600.00|
|Data transmission||USB 2.0|