- Excitation Wavelength: 200nm~900nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.4nm
- Data Transportation: USB 2.0
- Horizontal slit optical design
- High speed Wavelength scanning
- Adjustable Bandwidth
- Multi accessories available
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer, SP-LF98
SP-LF98 fluorescence spectrophotometer is a new generation of high-performance molecular luminescence analysis equipment. This product is designed for high performance, with high signal to noise ratio, ultra-high scanning speed, ultra-high resolution, ultra-high wavelength accuracy and a variety of accessories. This instrument easily meets the requirements in material research, drug analysis, biochemical and clinical testing, water quality control, food safety testing and other areas of qualitative and quantitative analysis and scientific research. Quantum yield accessory is available for SP-LF98 fluorescence spectrophotometer.
1. Horizontal slit optical design, with excellent luminous detection efficiency and high signal to noise ratio. Water Raman peak SNR better than 350: 1 (P-P) or 1000: 1 (RMS). The minimum sample volume is 0.5mL when using a standard 10mm square sample cell.
2. Wavelength scanning speed up to 60000 nm / min.
3. Bandwidth 1/2/5/10/20nm adjustable.
4. Fluorescence Quantum Yield accessory available.
5. The software offers fluorescence 3D scanning, equal-wavelength difference synchronous scanning, equal wave number difference (constant energy difference) synchronous scanning functions. (synchronous scanning function require pro version software)
6. Multi accessories available.
7. Using Hamamatsu’s high quality Xenon light source and photoelectric multiplier tube detectors and instruments to provide sufficient light intensity signal and the detection sensitivity.
8. Built-in frequency filter. Built-in optical gate, designed for unstable sample.
|Excitation Source||150W xenon lamp（Hamamatsu）|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||S/N≥350(P-P) S/N≥1000(RMS)|
|Limit||≤5×10-11 g/ml（Quinine Sulfate Solution）|
|Wavelength Scan Speed||Multi-speed Level, Maximum at 60000nm/min|
|Minimum sample size||0.5mL (Using a standard 10mm square sample cell)|
|Octave filter||Build in Octave filter|
|Photometric Quantity Range||-9999 ~ 9999|
|Response Time||0.02/0.1/0.5/1/2/4/8 s，Auto adjust|
|Data Transportation||USB 2.0|
|Power Source||AC 220V/50Hz； 110V/60Hz|
|Weight||Net Weight：21kg Gross Weight：26kg|