- Voltage(V): 220V/50HZ
- Temperature variation (℃): RT+10~300℃
- Temperature fluctuation(℃): ±1.0℃
- Temperature resolution(℃): 0.1℃
Heating Incubator, ICB-B Series
- The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is treated by electrostatic spraying process.
- The working room is made of high-quality mirror-finished stainless steel, and the four corners are in arc transitions.The surface is treated by anti-corrosion process.The spacing of the partitions is adjustable. The quick detachable structure of the bottom heating cover is convenient for cleaning.
- The PID microcomputer intelligent temperature controller has functions such as precise timing of temperature control, over-temperature alarm, precise temperature control, and convenient reading.
- The box door with new structure has good heat insulation effect.There is a double-layer tempered glass observation window with a large viewing angle in the middle, equipped with a lock-type elastic adjustment door lock, and a high-temperature resistant silicone sealing strip to ensure good tightness and prevent heat loss.
- The heating power has two gears, which can meet the needs of users at high and low temperature.
In addition to the standard functions, it also has the following functions:
- Large-screen LCD display.
- The independent temperature limit system has the function of over-temperature interruption. When the main controller fails, it will alarm and cut off the output in time, which double protects the safety of the experiment.
|Temperature variation (℃)||RT+10~300℃|
|Ambient temperature (℃)||+5～40℃|
|Exterior dimensions ( W×D×H) (mm)||460×510×695||500×550×735||550×550×840||636×680×915|
|Packaging dimensions ( W×D×H) (mm)||550×570×765||620×585×800||640×640×905||730×720×1000|
|Load per rack(kg)||15/kg 2 for standard configuration|
|Net weight/Gross weight (kg)||38/51||41/54||42/59||57/71|