The sample is cyclically introduced into the narrow space between the stator and rotor moving relatively at high speed, and is rapidly sheared and broken. Tissues like muscle, liver, breast, etc. can be completely homogenized in 10-30 seconds.It can be used in biopharmaceuticals, genetic research, tissue fragmentation, cytoplasmization, pathological analysis, oil-water emulsification, nanomaterial dispersion, dairy homogenization, polymerization, daily cosmetics, ink coatings, fine chemicals, pesticides, prospecting, environmental protection , energy and other fields.
1. Ideal for manual operation due to its lightweight and ergonomic design.
2. Processing range: 0.1-50mL or 1-250ml.
3. 316L stainless steel shafts are fully autoclavable and inert for highly corrosive solutions.
4. All shafts are interchangeable for easy dismantling and cleaning.
5. Speed from 8,000rpm to 32,000 rpm