- Temp. control range: RT+5 ℃ ~100 ℃
- Temp. setting range0℃~100℃
- Time range1min ~ 99h 59min
- Temp. accuracy≤ ± 1℃
- Automatic warm-up function
- High precision, Low fluctuation
- Three operation modes
In Situ Hybridization, FISH, ISH-12-01
In Situ Hybridization
ISH-12-01 Hybridization Instrument can be setting constant temperature, time and etc. Instead of manual operation experiment, the accuracy of experiment is higher and result is more reliable than traditional manual experiment. Hybridization and degeneration can be operated at the same time, which reduces experimental procedure and improves efficiency and accuracy of operation.
1. This instrument is adopted FISH processing step, which can reduce a lot of manual operating time and avoid the damage of harmful reagents.
2. Full touch screen operation, friendly human interface.
3. Support restart functionality runs an unexpected power outage, when power is restored can be scheduled to automatically back up and running.
4. Supporting automatic cooling function after running over.
5. Supporting automatic warm-up function.
6. Platform high precision of temperature control, low fluctuation.
7. Can deal with 12 slides.
8. Support 105 custom program stored functions.
9. Three operation modes: denaturation & hybridization, Hybridization, multiple-step operation.
|Temp. control range||RT+5 ℃ ~100 ℃|
|Temp. setting range||0℃~100℃|
|Time range||1min ~ 99h 59min|
|Temp. accuracy||≤ ± 1℃|
|Uniformity temperature||≤ ± 1℃|
|Heating time||≤2min(from 37℃ to 95℃)|
|Cooling time||≤6min(from 95℃ to 45℃)|
|Input voltage||AC220V or AC110V, 50-60Hz|
|Fuse||250V 3A Ф5×20|